Thread: Bucks acquire JJ Reddick through trade?

Bucks acquire JJ Reddick through trade?

ESPN is reporting that Orlando traded JJ Reddick to Milwaukee. Not sure who is in return, but report said, Harris, Udoh and Lamb.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Word is Bucks trade Doron Lamb, Beno Udrih and Tobias Harris to Orlando for JJ Redick, Gustavo Ayon and Ish Smith.

I don't mind that trade, but it would make more sense if Ellis was headed out for Smith.

Sounds like it was originally supposed to be a three team deal and Atlanta pulled out? I don't mind teh trade, but why bring in Reddick when you have Jennings & Ellis? Has to be more to this.

I wonder if Atlanta indicated they had a deal with Milw and then pulled out at the last second after Milw made the deal for Reddick.

At least we didn't have to give up a 1st round pick for Reddick like was being rumored.

Bucks were in a great position to make good deals.
    Bucks have expiring contracts
    Two good starting guards that are low on the salary end.
    Luc Richard, a good defensive player, that actually has a reduced salary for next year.

Not worried about any of the guys we lost, but it will be interesting to see how the three guards work out.

There's one reason why this trade sucks and it's a big one....Monta Ellis is still a Buck. The only thing I can hope is that Redick will take shots from Monta Ellis but that's highly unlikely. Monta have it all.

Aaaahhhh, J.J. Redick. subject of one of the best fan-smack photos EVER!!!!redickulouslygay.jpg

Classic Bangura - My memory of JJ Redick is when he was drafted. I was with Travis Diener when they announced the pick. Travis was crushed.