Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crean message to MUfans

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    Thought it was a lacking tribute, volume was a bit low to hear the comments.
    It was a weak sauce tribute. Video was ok but we all sat there saying "was that it?" No F4 give away, didn't see any commemorative programs for sale, just cards of current players. I also thought Al's Night was weak, except Buzz's blazer. At game experience has been below par this season, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BLT View Post
    At game experience has been below par this season, IMO.
    An undefeated home court seems pretty good to Hizzoner. Just sayin'...
    Last edited by MayorBeluga; 02-16-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    An undefeated home court seems pretty good to Hizzoner. Just sayin'...
    Lol...yeah the in game experience has been superb...the promotional aspect has been weak. The tribute was barely a tribute...maybe if they created some hype students and fans would actually show up on time. My section was 10% full at tip and 99% full 15 minutes....and it took that long. You would think the in game experience would be enough but...

It was a weak sauce tribute. Video was ok but we all sat there saying "was that it?" No F4 give away, didn't see any commemorative programs for sale, just cards of current players. I also thought Al's Night was weak, except Buzz's blazer. At game experience has been below par this season, IMO.
    I was sorta hoping that Buzz's tie would have been down to his knees, as a tribute to our departed coach.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Just awkward with Crean gone and many of the guys still playing. Need to do something at the banquet in April...?

Lol...yeah the in game experience has been superb...the promotional aspect has been weak. The tribute was barely a tribute...maybe if they created some hype students and fans would actually show up on time. My section was 10% full at tip and 99% full 15 minutes....and it took that long. You would think the in game experience would be enough but...

Had a grade school basketball game so I got to the game late. As I arrived two bus loads of students just arrived. Line was long to get in and it was because there was only one ticket scanner. Instead of missing first few minutes of the game I missed first ten. How long after tip off do they scale back to one ticket scanner at the front door?

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    I was sorta hoping that Buzz's tie would have been down to his knees, as a tribute to our departed coach.
    On flip side, Dixon looked like his dad tied his tie today. Just a tad short.

It's not even just the beginning of the game, after halftime the place was at the very best 50% empty. It just irritates me that we have a first place team playing a nationally televised game on a weekend against another ranked team and we can't get butts in the seats on time.

People late getting back to their seats after halftime is my all time pet peeve.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    People late getting back to their seats after halftime is my all time pet peeve.
    Right there with you kneel, esp. as I sit right next to the courtside club entrance. I have no more patience for people coming back to the arena late. the first 5 min. of the second half is like having obstructed view seating. Get a lot of looks when I'm telling people to "keep it moving!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast