Thread: Jennings has irreconcilable differences with Bucks?

Jennings has irreconcilable differences with Bucks?

The Bucks may want to consider trading Brandon Jennings despite the fact that they want to build around him. According to ESPN, Jennings has 'irreconcilable differences' with the Bucks. This is too bad as I know that John Hammond has gone above and beyond the call in trying to make Jennings happy. Hammond even went as far as to clue Jennings into the Bucks off-season moves, trying to build a team that he wants to be a part of. But for the second straight year, Jennings blames playing in Milwaukee for the reason why he is not in the NBA All-Star game.

It is too bad that pro sports has come to this, players making more money than they are worth, but acting like they created the game they play.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Now Hoop Doctors and others reporting that Dallas is interested in Brandon Jennings? Could OJ Mayo be headed to Milwaukee?

I think the Bucks need to move Jennings while they can get something for him.
    Hopefully they can get a #1 pick for him.

Yea, all depends on who you are trading him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    The Bucks may want to consider trading Brandon Jennings despite the fact that they want to build around him. According to ESPN, Jennings has 'irreconcilable differences' with the Bucks. This is too bad as I know that John Hammond has gone above and beyond the call in trying to make Jennings happy. Hammond even went as far as to clue Jennings into the Bucks off-season moves, trying to build a team that he wants to be a part of. But for the second straight year, Jennings blames playing in Milwaukee for the reason why he is not in the NBA All-Star game.

It is too bad that pro sports has come to this, players making more money than they are worth, but acting like they created the game they play.
    How about the fact that he is 22nd in the league in PER amongst starting point guards? These guys' unchecked egos are unreal, just not in touch with reality one bit. Maybe, just maybe, young Brandon needs to be shown the stats and told he needs to play better. Truth in sports, now there's a concept.

I'd like to see the Bucks move Jennings. Would Mayo be a staight up for Jennings?
    Put Ellis at point with Mayo at the SG and the Bucks could make a decent run. Not the Heat or that level, but could make a move up the playoff seed list.