Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hess and Kersey make the game unwatchable

Hess and Kersey make the game unwatchable

And many calls favored MU. Just a couple of bad officials.

I guess you can add Lindsay with that T. Really a crew that needs to be replaced. Not ready for prime time.

No consistency. Calling moving screens but letting interior shooters getting bumped regularly.

That is the type of game Hess and Kersey call. They are really awful officials. I wonder if Hess will kick any legends out of this one?

How can you give the coach a timeout when the MU player has already grabbed the ball out of the basket? Amazing.

And that is not a lane violation? Really? All Buzz could do is laugh. MU played really poorly tonight, but this crew was comically bad.

The way they called this game with muggings inside that seemed to hurt us, made the game unwatchable. The play when Mayo was blasted to the ground was emblematic. Buzz's T only cost us two free throws. The loss of possession on that play was more important. Very frustrating game for the way we played and the way the game was called.

Did anybody else think that body block of a foul Trawick put on CO2 was worth more than a common foul? Totally blind sided Chris(no pun intended). Not anywhere near the ball. Really hard to drop a 6'11' 270 lb. guy to the ground without a significant blow. At best, a really cheap shot that I hope is not forgotten.

As I said on the other board, Trawick is a hack. Dirty, dirty player.

And as I said on the other board, that would have been a personal foul in football. Really cheap all the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast