Thread: Will we be playing at USF next year, if we are still in the BEast?

Will we be playing at USF next year, if we are still in the BEast?

This topic came up while we were at the game. This year was a mirror game. We thought the year before the game was at Marquette. So, logically, it would seem that the game would be at USF. Is that the case when a mirror opponent? They essentially ignore that season?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Usually the case unless there are conflicts of some kind. However, next year will be different because of the departures and the new teams....so, who knows...? Of course, there is that outside chance the BB7 will start in 2013.......

I guess we'll find out around July 1st.

If so, there is a game watching party at Silk.

If MU plays there next year and the game is in Feb, I might just have to take a road trip. Winter sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    If MU plays there next year and the game is in Feb, I might just have to take a road trip. Winter sucks!
    Hey, it was tough down there. At the outdoor waterside bar, we had to get the waiter to light the fire, so we weren't so chilly wearing shorts.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson