Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New rule for South Florida

New rule for South Florida

Though we may not play there in a long time, I think we need to do something to enhance the game watching experience. The Mayor and I were texting, dismayed that we had halftime highlights rather than the Sun Dolls' half time show. So I think a Mayoral proclamation is in order requiring that all future MU at USF games be viewed at Silk, so it feels like we are actually there, with the Sun Dolls. It is a gentlemen's club and I am a gentleman.

Gato conveniently left out the requirement that he be responsible for one Caribou Jim during said excursion.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

You can't do that Gato, if I get lapper, I will get called for a Flagrant 2.

From the little I saw of the Sun Dolls on the sidelines-- I really thought this year's squad was lacking in talent.

Compared to other Sun Doll units, agreed. However, it is like comparing Aaron Rodgers' season this year to last year and saying he had a down year.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    From the little I saw of the Sun Dolls on the sidelines-- I really thought this year's squad was lacking in talent.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Agreed - I texted Father Dan's Camera at half asking where they were and then when I saw them I was kind of disappointed, but it could have been their JV squad and the Varsity had a Silk gig tonight.

You must lose your standards as you get older!!

To quote Fr. Dan's Camera years ago at a C-USA tournament upon seeing the Sun Dolls: "there's a lot of brass poles going unused in Tampa tonight."

At the Big East tourney a few years back after seeing bleach blond Sun Dolls: (1) "no way all the drapes match the carpet" (2) Carpet? It's all hardwood floors out there"
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

The Joans?

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    At the Big East tourney a few years back after seeing bleach blond Sun Dolls: (1) "no way all the drapes match the carpet" (2) Carpet? It's all hardwood floors out there"

Two things...

1) I did notice that after one TO Vander was back on the court as both the cheerleaders and Sun Dolls were still performing, and I do not believe Van was paying any attention to Buzz whatsover.

2) Hamostradamus, you really still talking about lappers? Have you not learned your lesson?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast