Thread: Ben Wilson and Steve Taylor

Ben Wilson and Steve Taylor

I finally saw the 30 for 30 on Ben Wilson. I thought it was good, but I didn't really get a good picture of the type of person that Ben Wilson was. I did like how they got the point of view of the guy who shot him. I thought they could have better emphasized how bad their emergency system was when they brought him to a hospital without a trauma unit. Overall, I thought they did a good job, but I think they could have gone deeper with more details. His mom seems like a tough person.

They mentioned how 25 was such a big deal to the Simeon players. They said they reserve that number for the best players there. Elsewhere, I read that they unretired it for Rosé. I noticed Taylor wore 15 in high school. Is he wearing 25 now out of respect for Wilson?

Good question, will ask him.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

It seems like on every broadcast, the announcers mention that Taylor wears 25 for Wilson.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch many game this year, due to my schedule and health.