Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MU vs South Florida game thread

They call a flagrant 2 on Davante, he gets tossed from the game.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

If that happened to one of our guys, I'd probably call for a Flagrant 2, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    They call a flagrant 2 on Davante, he gets tossed from the game.
    It was the right call in my opinion

Out the next game as well, right?

Wish they would show a replay here.

I think they can appeal the ruling to the league. If that doesn't work, I believe he will be suspended for the UL game.

Should have been a flagrant one (under current rules). Personally, I was taught to do same thing Davante did when I was a young cager.

Didn't realize that. That would hurt. Is that for sure?
    FWIW, definitely the right call. I don't think Davante meant anything malicious by it, but he definitely clocked the guy. I thought he was out cold when I watched the replay. Guess not. He definitely was fairly limp falling down which is to be expected as the big man hammered him in the chops good.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Out the next game as well, right?

Wish they would show a replay here.

I am not 100 sure it iss automatic. I know it is for fighting out throwing a punch.

Give it to Vander and get out of his way. Kid is feeling it.

Regarding the flagrant 2, I asked someone in the know with these situations if it meant Davante would have to miss the next game and he said, "Not necessarily, and unlikely in this case."
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast