Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iu/uw

Iu/uw

Good first half. IU up 1

Crean has obviously recruited lots of very talented offensive players but his team defense is really awful...at least in this game.

Overplaying all over the floor against a team that doesn't turn it over(UW best in nation with only 7 a game) allowing UW to drive past them time after time for dunks.

I mean giving up at least 4 dunks off the dribble to UW in the half court in just one half?

Bizarre.....

To the people doubting the badgers will be a tourney team...lol...I don't even care how this game turns out. Their style of play will infuriate an up tempo team like Indiana and ensure they have a fighting chance in almost every game.

And Tom Crean shows once again at how he has no clue to Coach against UW. Allowing his team to take stupid shots, not boxing out and terrible defense.

IU has shown no patience......Butler beat them the same way.....slow it down and grind it out.

IU must have at least 5 pros.....UW has Berggren(maybe) and probably Decker.

Hulls with just a horrible game....looks like UW is going to hold on...huge win for UW.

Hard to see them missing the tourny now....

So why didn't Crean just have them grab Evans?

IU has had multiple chances to foul Evans and has not done so. I don't get it.

This is a perfect example of why i hate college BB sometimes. Ugh!

It's really amazing how poor of a job Crean has done in trying to figure out how to beat Bo. Terrible game plan going on 5 years now. He must need Chris Grimm to beat him. And another quick run by Bo in the post game handshake. Comical. Stay classy Coach Crean.

I have always said that Crean was a lousy game coach. Buzz is so much better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast