Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Novak brings his A-Game

Steve Novak brings his A-Game

On Friday night the Knicks lost to the Bulls 108-101. During that game, the Bulls' Nate Robinson hit a 3 pointer and did the Aaron Rodgers/Steve Novak championship belt move. After the game, Novak was asked about the move a gave a great response.

On the night...
    Novak: 17 minutes, 6 points, 3 rebounds, +19
    Robinson: 10 minutes, 5 points, 3 rebounds, +5

Thanks to MU Vike for the heads up on Facebook

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Novak is creeping up in the 3pt. % rankings - now in 3rd or 4th - he was way, way down the rankings in the beginning of the year. Don't know if he can catch Stephen Curry though - he's going crazy in both volume and accuracy.

Ah yes, Nate Robinson, the same guy who was talking so much smack to Brandon Jennings in the 1st half about a week ago at the United Center. Only to have Brandon go off in the 2nd half and finish with 35 points and a Bucks win. He must think he is Derrick Rose.

I guess I'm illtwittterate. I had to look up FOH to see what it meant from Robinson's reply.

Litehouse - I did the same, and maybe I'm just old school, but once I realized what it meant, I couldn't help but wonder why CBS would include that in their story.

I have a lot of hoops players etc on Facebook. No, not a stalker, but I have players, recruits, former players and Pro-Am players.... I am absolutely shocked at some of the stuff they post, especially seeing how a lot of their fans etc see it all.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Litehouse View Post
    I guess I'm illtwittterate. I had to look up FOH to see what it meant from Robinson's reply.
    Agreed, I think we'd all be a little lost without Urban Dictionary...

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephys View Post
    Agreed, I think we'd all be a little lost without Urban Dictionary...
    I was very disappointed when I looked it up and saw what it meant. Knowing how many young people follow these guys on twitter, I lose a lot of respect for guys like Robinson who put something like that out there knowing how many people are looking at it. Not very good judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I was very disappointed when I looked it up and saw what it meant. Knowing how many young people follow these guys on twitter, I lose a lot of respect for guys like Robinson who put something like that out there knowing how many people are looking at it. Not very good judgement.
    Really? He abbreviated a profanity. So is "BS" off limits too?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Really? He abbreviated a profanity. So is "BS" off limits too?
    Yeah, I think when you are making a public statement it is probably a good idea not to use profanity, especially the F word, if you are a celebrity. I personally don't think there is really a reason for it, and I think it is a poor reflection on the person who used it publicly. Just my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast