Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seton Hall

Seton Hall

Hopefully by the time we play Seton Hall in Feb, the woman's swim team joins in on the act.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...70--ncaab.html

Wouldn't that mean Snooki in a bikini? Shudder.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Wouldn't that mean Snooki in a bikini? Shudder.
    As haunting as that may be, it is still likely a better sight than seeing you and your ghost white pins (and I know white legs) in a kilt every Irish Fest. The Jameson did help.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    As haunting as that may be, it is still likely a better sight than seeing you and your ghost white pins (and I know white legs) in a kilt every Irish Fest.
    Much like you, jealousy is an ugly sight. Kilts, on the other hand, remain classy on all occassions.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Mr. Mayor,

I do have to report that my children get quite a kick out of your "classy" pants the the games. My oldest's exact comments were "what the h*ll is that?!"

Doc

Like this?

MayorMacOscar.jpg
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    My computer just crashed and the IT Dept. is paging me right now. What the hell are those pants?

anyone know where to get a pair of those? Being serious, btw.

True story -in the Virgin Islands last season, Jimmy Mac tells Hizzoner that Mac is having a pair of those classy pants specially made. Yes, Mac Mac is proud he is finally catching up to The Mayor. Well, Hizzoner shows up a few hours later for the pregame party wearing the shorts. Mac is more than a little jealous. Almost as jealous as Goose85 is of Hizzoner's kilt at Irish Fest.
    - Abraham Lincoln

OK, the Mayor forgot to tell McIlvaine to wear the blue Chuck Taylor's. Maybe they didn't have Jim's size?
    Last edited by TedBaxter; 01-11-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast