Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV Ratings...

I shocked that anyone thinks that is creepy.

What he said was nothing compared to what every guy watching was thinking.

The game wasn't much to talk about, so why not talk about the QB's rather fetching girlfriend?

What were the ratings for the 2nd half? snooooooozzzzze

The first half was an 18.2, but I read that the full numbers won't be out until later today.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post

The game wasn't much to talk about, so why not talk about the QB's rather fetching girlfriend?
    And Mom... http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...nner-pictures/

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post

I just prefer the old fashioned stalking strategy rather than calling out a hot chick on national TV that's all - stalking is more classy - I'm just old school I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    What were the ratings for the 2nd half? snooooooozzzzze
    I started to switch the channel at 21-0 and barely watched the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephys View Post
    Wow! Looks like McCarron's dad isn't doing too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I just prefer the old fashioned stalking strategy rather than calling out a hot chick on national TV that's all - stalking is more classy - I'm just old school I guess.
    Fr Dan's Camera and Hizzoner were wondering why Caribou wasted his time playing for the Lil Monarchs. He should have been a quarterback for an SEC school instead, as that seems to be teh way to get even more of those leggy super models he always hangs around with (or rather, they hang around with him)
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Fr Dan's Camera and Hizzoner were wondering why Caribou wasted his time playing for the Lil Monarchs. He should have been a quarterback for an SEC school instead, as that seems to be teh way to get even more of those leggy super models he always hangs around with (or rather, they hang around with him)
    I concur on all your points Mayor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12