Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 Schedule

So is there going to be another game down in the carolinas to pair up with the davidson game? Im guessing no based on the dates before and after it

Quote Originally Posted by lutzow10 View Post
    So is there going to be another game down in the carolinas to pair up with the davidson game? Im guessing no based on the dates before and after it
    They tried to get a game with one of the four ACC schools. I'm sure dates don't match up.

Dang. That sucks. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Bradley is Dec. 7th. It's a result of Loyola vs Bradley Bracketbuster not being played as Loyola is now in the MVC. Milwaukee will start at Loyola on Nov. 8th and Davidson on Nov. 11th followed by a three game weekend tourney at Northern Illinois on Nov. 15-17. DePaul looks to be the home opener on Nov. 19.
    Any idea who the teams in that tourney are besides NIU? I'm kind of disappointed that there isn't a second game for the Davidson trip, but what can you do?

James Madison is in the NIU trip.

The team will be in New Orleans in December, hosted by Tulane. Two games in the Tulane Classic.

That's very interesting.

Looking something like this so far.

Home
    Bradley
    DePaul
    Northern Iowa

Away
    Davidson
    Kansas City
    Loyola
    Northern Illinois
    Tennessee Tech
    Tulane
    Wisconsin

Neutral
    James Madison
    Southeast Missouri State
    San Jose State

Are you just coping the other board? I don't know where SE Missouri State came from? Havn't seen any link.

So what if he is. He is trying to contribute and nobody had posted that updated list here yet. And yeah, where did SE Missouri State come from. I haven't seen anything about that either.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast