Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by lutzow10 View Post
    So what if he is. He is trying to contribute and nobody had posted that updated list here yet. And yeah, where did SE Missouri State come from. I haven't seen anything about that either.
    Meaning alot of that might not even be true. I'm sorry, I don't carry about the copy, but two people call it out on the other board that some of the teams might just be rumors. (which wasn't said in the post.)

The Tulane is from me, but that doesn't mean the Panthers are playing Tulane. It's 4 teams and just 2 games in the Tulane Tourney. The only thing I heard from Amanda Braun is the Panthers are going to New Orleans.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 08-15-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Sorry. I just dont like discouraging people that are trying to get involved in the forum. But yeah a disclaimer would be nice.

Im guessing that we are still looking for a game or two. Is that why its taking so long for us to release the schedule?

Oakland is only HL team to put out a schedule so far.

Oakland is the only one who hasn't been in flux for two years now. I'm not surprised.

Personally, I like the schedule so far. There are less non-D1 games than last year, which is a far cry from Youngstown's schedule. And if you can't get more BCS schools to give you buy games, then don't go the other direction and schedule nothing but cupcakes and they haven't done that either. Yes, it could be stronger but I wouldn't sleep on schools like Northeastern, James Madison, UMKC, Bradley and even San Jose State. Then obviously you have the games at Loyola, Davidson and Wisconsin and at home vs. Northern Iowa and DePaul. There are only a couple games that look like they are going to be snoozers and they are away from Milwaukee.

I'm so very tired of the Freak board. There's no looking up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    I'm so very tired of the Freak board. There's no looking up anymore.
    I would have to agree with that. The only thing I really post on there anymore is updates on the women's basketball schedule.

Hi folks. Glad to find an alternative to the endless sad bastard music over at the Freak board.

Speaking of scheduling, I understand we will be picking up a non-D1 home opponent in November to fill out the non-con. I'm guessing that game will be at the Klotsche. It's not ideal, but I think the non-con schedule is good otherwise. I'm pleased that there are multiple attractive road trip opportunities in our non-con schedule. I'm also pleased that the game at GB is on a Saturday again this year. One of the best things about being in the H League is reachable road games, especially on weekends.

Can't wait for Halloween night -- we are not that far from Panther hoops again. After the way last season went I am eager to see all the new faces and watch the team bounce back.

Rough Draft Schedule--still working on times and sites.

Thur. Oct. 31 Exhibition game – Opponent is still pending, likely an area college.

Fri., Nov. 8 at Loyola
    Mon., Nov. 11 at Davidson
    Fri., Nov. 15 vs. San Jose State at NIU
    Sat., Nov. 16 vs. James Madison at NIU
    Sun. Nov. 17 at Northern Illinois
    Tues., Nov. 19 DEPAUL
    Sat., Nov. 23 at Tennessee Tech
    Tues., Nov. 26 JUDSON University (NAIA)
    Sat., Nov. 30 at UMKC

Tues., Dec. 3 NORTHERN IOWA
    Sat., Dec. 7 BRADLEY
    Wed., Dec. 11 at Wisconsin