Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I too much of a stickler?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Seriously?

Yes. He oversees a program and rules were broken. I don't think 48 hours is that big of a deal and those types of standards are appropriate.

48 hours is a big deal.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I see where Indiana had a NCAA ruling over the weekend on a secondary violation they self-reported on Holloway. Seven months later, has MU received an answer from the NCAA on MU's external investigation on their secondary violation?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I guess I would be called an apologist....I just don't see it as that big of a deal.
    Well clearly you're not working hard enough at imagining reasons to be outraged. You could learn a thing or two from people on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    48 hours is a big deal.
    Very true and this is the first week of the BE season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephys View Post
    Well clearly you're not working hard enough at imagining reasons to be outraged. You could learn a thing or two from people on this board.

LOL....I promise to try harder.

Lets all keep our eyes peeled at the BC tomorrow for Buzz incognito....Ala Bobby Valentine in the Mets dugout years ago with glasses and a fake mustache after getting tossed! Have loved that guy ever since!

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Lets all keep our eyes peeled at the BC tomorrow for Buzz incognito....Ala Bobby Valentine in the Mets dugout years ago with glasses and a fake mustache after getting tossed! Have loved that guy ever since!
    I initially thought he would be in locker room, but he said over the 48 hours he is forbidden from entering any of the facilities - The AL, the Bradley Center - he can't step foot on the property.

And I am pretty sure he won't be the only one absent from the BC tomorrow.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Is Freeway boycotting?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast