Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NC Central game thread

At the 15:51 mark MU had 13 turnovers.... NCCU leading on rebounds, 14-12 - chalk it up to 3 days away over Christmas.

Points in.....

Paint: MU 24, NCCU 22
    Off T/O: MU 23, NCCU 19
    2nd Chance: MU 4, NCCU 4
    Fast Break: MU 16, NCCU 9
    Bench: MU 17, NCCU 11
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Wonder if MU Iceman still can't see any way we lose to UNCC today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Poor defense, sloppy offense.

Took care of your request Real. His counterpart told me that after the second time he did it, he had to grab his program to check the name. Said he will correct him.

In the future, Mac reads all tweets during game - any requests, tweet him directly.
    Thank you, it wasn't my intent for you or another poster to perform a task that needs to be performed by Channel 32. Regarding using Twitter, I am too old to use that technology. Kind of like asking Mr. Francis to have openned a drive-thru window at Real Chili.

At the 10:47 mark MU with 15 turnovers and still losing by 3 on the boards

Points in.....

Paint: MU 26, NCCU 26
    Off T/O: MU 23, NCCU 21
    2nd Chance: MU 4, NCCU 6
    Fast Break: MU 16, NCCU 15
    Bench: MU 22, NCCU 13

No problem at all - I see most of those guys at the half anyway. Usually see Mac and always talk to Homer at the half, Krause usually stays at his seat.

I think every time Iceman boldly predicts a blowout, it never happens. Please no longer do that Iceman.

Where is Jamil Wilson? 16 minutes, 0 points, 2 rebounds, 5 turnovers and 3 fouls.

Jamil is just maddening

MU is 20-34 from the field and up 2

Never predict a blowout coming off of Christmas break.....

At the 7:21 mark MU with 18 turnovers and still losing by 1 on the boards

Points in.....

Paint: MU 28, NCCU 28
    Off T/O: MU 23, NCCU 23
    2nd Chance: MU 4, NCCU 6
    Fast Break: MU 18, NCCU 15
    Bench: MU 26, NCCU 13

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast