Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Palms Braketology

Jerry Palms Braketology

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

Right now Marquette is not in and isn't even listed in the next 4...

Bucky not in either and that's easily our best win. Lots of work to do...! Next week's games against UConn and G'Town will tell us a lot about where this season is headed ( and, no Buzz for UConn )...........

Not that any of this matters right now, but Lunardi has us in at this point I believe.

The Badgers will make the tournament and end up being a good win for us.

Lunardi's last look was on 12/11' well before the GB game. Had us as a ten seed. Will we be in for the next look...?

We need to get a few good wins. Right now we have no good wins and one bad loss. It would be nice if LSU ended up being a top 50 win but I don't see that happening.

UW will end up being a top 50 win most likely. We will have to beat a few teams quite a bit better then them to make it though.

Look, I see people talking about "good wins" every year. It's nonsense really...Bottom line is...win enough games and it doesn't matter who they beat, MU will be in. Period.

Might be nonsense to you, but there are many teams who have won 20 games and been left out because of weak schedules or not enough good wins. You are kidding yourself if you think it doesn't matter.

It kind of is nonsense because if they win enough BE games they will have enough quality wins to get in.

That doesn't make it nonsense, it just means that the two go hand in hand... That is the nice part about being in the big east. However that doesn't mean that any team can just win 20 games against anyone and be in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast