Just got home. Competitive game. Aquinas got up early in the 1st but Dominican battled back. Wilson missed a contested 3 at the buzzer and Aquinas won by 3.

Wilson got to the rim pretty easily, but couldn't finish in the 1st quarter. He got better and has some very athletic/acrobatic drives and finishes. Also had some nice steals and strong dunks.

What I noticed about him, was that when he wants to drive, he goes left and either tries to finish with his left or go up and under. All of his dunks were also with his left hand.

When he goes right, he's going to pull up for the jumper. I found that interesting because he's right handed... Dominic James had the same tendencies...except he pulled up going left and drove going right.

Stone is impressive. Has great feet and great hands...so important for a big man, especially a developing one at his age/size. Had a thunderous alley oop from Wilson early in the game. Also had some nice drives from the elbow. Didnt demand the ball or really fight for post up position...but I'm sure that will come as he gets older. Nice stroke on the FT, but only went 1-4 at m count.

I like Koenig. He starts at PG next year. Probably at least an inch taller than DW and had him by 15-20 lbs. started out strong in the 1st qtr, hitting a few 3s. Wilson clamped him down for the most part the rest of the way. BK has great vision and is going to be a really good PG for Bo...save for next year when Vander is all in his face.