Thread: Sports Illustrated's Seth Davis on MU

Sports Illustrated's Seth Davis on MU

Best line of the story....

Williams was likewise moved by the quiet, intimate words that senior guard Jae Crowder whispered into his ear after the final horn. "He hugged me and said, 'Coach, I love you. I'm so thankful you're here. I'll fight for you anywhere, anytime,'" Williams said. "I put my head in his chest and I was crying. It's why I got so emotional and danced. I mean, that's what all this is supposed to be about."
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I sent that story to a person I went to HS with. She teaches at Jae's old High School in Villa Rica, GA. I told her that Jae has been nothing but class at MU and is a fan favorite. I also said that he is very nice to the fans. She was very happy to hear that and said she would pass the information on to Jae's HS coach.

He has been a not just a great player, leader and teammate, he has been someone MU alum can be proud of as well.

Great job Jae.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    He has been a not just a great player, leader and teammate, he has been someone MU alum can be proud of as well.

Great job Jae.
    You know what's special about Buzz is that we seem to have at least one of these types of seniors each year.

wiscwarrior, you are right. I think either Chris or Junior, esp. Junior has that capability next season.

While Jamil Wilson will not be a senior next season, I think he has a real chance to be a leader for this team too.