Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That's as bad as it gets...

That's as bad as it gets...

Just lost to a 3-7 mid major that only dressed 8 players.

And it looked like our guys just walked off the court without shaking hands. What's up with that?

MU just not a very good team. They really haven't played well all year...even in the UW game.

Teams that slow it down and play zone will beat us all year.

And that will continue to happen to MU the rest of the year until someone steps up and becomes the true leader of this team, it can't be Vander one game, Wilson the next, cadougan after that.....and getting may back to shoot will be a huge upgrade to jake thomas

Agreed, this year is just going to be a struggle. We have played a few good teams and lost, now have lost to a real bad team, and we have struggled with most cupcakes only to run away late.

Now it's not all doom and gloom for this team, we play really good defense and we just need more consistency on offense. Unfortunately so far I haven't seen much progression on the offensive side.

DePaul was worse. Losing to Louisville after the 17-point lead was worse. We'll be okay. This was Green Bay's Super Bowl. They're a better team than they've shown previously. Maybe if one of the 872 hacks at Gardner had been called a foul we'd have at least tied the game and put it into OT. Keifer Sykes shoots nearly twice as many FTs as our team?

We'll be fine. This is a team that will be much better in March than they are right now. We'll still make the tournament no matter all the naysayers that will come out of the woodwork after tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    DePaul was worse. Losing to Louisville after the 17-point lead was worse. We'll be okay. This was Green Bay's Super Bowl. They're a better team than they've shown previously. Maybe if one of the 872 hacks at Gardner had been called a foul we'd have at least tied the game and put it into OT. Keifer Sykes shoots nearly twice as many FTs as our team?

We'll be fine. This is a team that will be much better in March than they are right now. We'll still make the tournament no matter all the naysayers that will come out of the woodwork after tonight.
    I am not coming out of the woodwork but as it stands right now we have one bad loss and no good wins in our non conference. Wisconsin won't get to RPI top 50 before year end and UWGB is 3-7 and the horizon league will keep them from getting to not a bad loss... I think saying this team is a tournament team is a stretch right now. There needs to be progress soon, we aren't a total lost cause and we still have a realistic shot, but it's going to be an uphill battle for sure.

This team has NO true leader and no deep threat to keep the zone at bay.....jamil Wilson has been mr. Inconsistent, 14 in the first half and practically a non factor in the second half.... We need mayo back and jamil to take over this team and be aggressive on offense. Trent needs to be the 3rd or 4th option off the bench

Unless this team stops turning the ball over at an alarming rate and finds some decent perimeter shooting I think you are going to be wrong.

We might sneak into the tournament but I don't see us being much better in March then we are now.

Zones will kill us all year.

This game is Norfolk State last year. The difference is we were on the road instead of a neutral site. Green Bay generally plays man defense. Wardle surprised Buzz with the zone and it bit us in the ass. I'm sure we've been practicing for man all week. It's the same thing NSU did in the second game last year. I think if LSU tries to zone us Saturday we will destroy them.

I think if LSU tries to zone us Saturday we will destroy them.
    Like last year? I think you're nuts.

I'm with Markedman. This team has huge issues.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast