Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayo decision moved back to Thursday or later

I'm going to assume that if he is cleared to go, he could see some minutes against LSU Saturday.

Todd is going to be 22 in a few months.........

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Todd is going to be 22 in a few months.........

Yeah, I get the impression that if we see him back this year, that this will be his last year here anyway.

If he is going to leave at the end of the semester, I'm not sure I want him to come back. If he has no intention of finishing his degree, I think it would be best for him to move on. Bringing a player back for just 1 semester doesn't make sense no matter how many wins it would mean.

Yeah, if he only intends to finish out the year, I'd rather pull the plug now, rather than risk upsetting the team dynamics and chemistry.

To be clear, I am not saying that he is intending only to finish the year. I just have my doubts.

If he leaves in good standing through 2 years I don't have any problem with it. It would be just like a player transfer in good standing. What I don't want is to let him back and then fall out of good standing and leaving before the year is out. I'm sure that is what Buzz's concern is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KMWTRUCKS View Post
    If he leaves in good standing through 2 years I don't have any problem with it. It would be just like a player transfer in good standing. What I don't want is to let him back and then fall out of good standing and leaving before the year is out. I'm sure that is what Buzz's concern is as well.
    Suspect that's what Sultan was alluding to...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Suspect that's what Sultan was alluding to...?
    Yeah. He's 22, obviously not all that into school...I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves for Europe or something.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast