Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Back to the Cell?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrunner0097 View Post
    AWESOME! Now we just need to work on getting as many students to take the ride out there as possible!

Any chance of making the student section officially become the Cell Block there now?
    US Cellular protested calling it the Cell Block. Because screw US Cellular.

What a great day to be a Panther! Although I was taking an ill-timed nap when the news first broke...

This is quote struck me.

"The Wisconsin Center District was very much on-board with considering ways to assist us in making our games more accessible to all. Lower ticket fees and increased promotional opportunities will have a tangible positive impact for us."

Under the terms of the deal, the rental fee will be $14,000 a game, which is estimated to be 17% less than the previous agreement. The rent increases 3% a year.

The new facility fee is $1.50 per ticket. The fee in the last agreement ranged from $2 to $3.

It's a big deal

I know that we didn't save a whole lot more with this new deal but I would rather take the loss in exchange for playing in a D1 facility. Does anyone know the actual number of season ticket holders from last year compared to 2011-12?

1600 to about 900 last season.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Under the terms of the deal, the rental fee will be $14,000 a game, which is estimated to be 17% less than the previous agreement. The rent increases 3% a year.

The new facility fee is $1.50 per ticket. The fee in the last agreement ranged from $2 to $3.
    Milwaukee gives students tickets for free I believe. Does Milwaukee then actually pay $1.50 for students to come to the game by way of per ticket facility fee?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Milwaukee gives students tickets for free I believe. Does Milwaukee then actually pay $1.50 for students to come to the game by way of per ticket facility fee?
    They did befoore. I don't know about in the new deal, although it didn't sound like it when I talked to someone.

The students crowd had to hit a number, I forgot if it was over 500 or 1000, untill they had to pay a student fee.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456