Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Back to the Cell?

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    It was June 26st when the news broke last year about the KC. So, I guess there is time.
    In past years, season ticket holders got letters in the mail at the end of May for renewing season tickets. We didn't get anything last year, untill after the move to the KC on June 26st.

So, I'm thinking the odds are pretty good about going back to the Cell. I pray that we hear something soon.

It's an ongoing process. As soon as anyone of consequence in the university knows, I'll know.

Amanda Braun will be on TWC SC at 6pm. (Monday, July 1st).

What did she say. I have been doing yardwork all day

Quote Originally Posted by lutzow10 View Post
    What did she say. I have been doing yardwork all day
    I think the show was taped June 18th.
    Looking at playing back downtown for this season has been on her plate since day 1. She said many factors come in to play, keeping our students going to games. Keeping our fan base going to games. What works better to help the team in recruiting. Final thing on that topic was, "we should be done with this very soon".

How is being a women AD, was talked about. Her time spent at Northeastern.

Her time spent at Green Bay and how in that time she looked at Milwaukee.

No football. Let's work in what we have now to get better. Track field. Baseball field. Men's/Women's Practice building.

How she will grade her coaches in how they are doing. It's not all about wins. It's grades and what is given to the coaches to help them win.

I'm hearing going back to the Cell for this season will happen! They are having problems with the final details of the deal. Something has to come out soon since it's July 10th. It sounds like they might do an open house at the Cell.

Best news and only news I've been waiting to hear this summer

I have been hearing the negotiations are getting closer, but there's no final deal imminent. Discussions will continue, a deal could be struck within the next week.

Dropping this out of premium and into the unpaid section because WE'RE GOING BACK BABY!

AWESOME! Now we just need to work on getting as many students to take the ride out there as possible!

Any chance of making the student section officially become the Cell Block there now?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast