Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Savannah State.....

Savannah State.....

Starting lineup: Otule, Blue, Cadougan, Anderson & Lockett
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Sloppy start - Junior with 2 TOs in first 3 minutes - can not afford this - need to start every game strong. Can recover here, but not against the top teams

Vander Blue's drive and dish to Steve Taylor was a great play. Not only did Van make a hell of a pass, but it shows he is learning to adjust at the rim. Last year he would have let that ball go at the hoop - this year - he finds the slashing help - need that.

Savannah State is impressive, as advertised. Very disciplined, savvy bunch. They are going to have a solid season in that conference.

Yes, not your typical "buy game" opponent

Really nice first half for Steve Taylor.....major step up for him.

Need Jake Thomas to start making the open 3's he gets.....Jamil quiet again

This game will be a boon to our RPI in the end. According to Realtimerpi, Savannah St is currently 124. I expect that to drop when they enter conference play, but that should be a solid top 200ish win for us, I would think.

[

Need Jake Thomas to start making the open 3's he gets.....Jamil quiet again[/QUOTE]

I think we need to see more Ferguson until Jake can make the 3. Had two wide open looks and the first one wasn't even close. JF can do what Thomas does plus adds a ton of athleticism.

For as little as he has played, JF looks smooth and comfortable.

Savannah State has quite a bit of speed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast