Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12-9 DePaul

Problem is the Panthers play games Wednesday & Saturday this week. They need a week off and get their butts kicked in practice.

I don't know what is going to happen with this program. Fans that have been coming to games for years are now turning against the team and not coming to games anymore. Everything is seemingly funneling out of control and nobody wants to stop it.

What difference does getting your butt kicked in practice make if you've tuned out the coaching staff?

The argument that Jeter has lost his players gets louder with every loss. Going to overtime with NIU is effectively a loss, so since the Davidson game we've done absolute zilch. I feel bad because this program deserves better out of its players. Their effort and lack of passion are very disappointing.

After what I have seen the last few weeks, I am starting to think that the Davidson game was a fluke
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

Quote Originally Posted by lutzow10 View Post
    After what I have seen the last few weeks, I am starting to think that the Davidson game was a fluke
    I'm wondering too, man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123