Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12-9 DePaul

12-9 DePaul

Panthers come in at a 12 point underdog at DePaul. 4pm start.

You might think you will see more of a 3 guard line-up to break and score on the DePaul press.

Having Niang, Gulley and Aaron in at the same time on Friday really helped break the press with ease. It was when you took Bobo out that stupid things started to happen.

Score?
    MVP?
    3 keys?

I believe we follow up last year's win with another.

82-78 Milwaukee

MVP: Paris Gulley

1. Someone, be it Jordan or Austin, has to match Tony Meier's production from last year. We rained threes on them last year.
    2. Make it as much like a home game as possible. Me and the Road Crew will personally see to that.

78-75 Milwaukee

MVP: Would usually say Jordan Aaron, though my secondary dark horse pick is Kelm. Just feel he may have a big say in this game...

1. Ball control. DePaul LOVES the press and Jay-O needs to be on the ball in finding his guys quickly.
    2. Inside game's a must. As we saw during the second half of UNI, we can't be blindly chucking 3s, hoping they will fall.
    3. Someone has to take initiative and lead this team, controlling the tempo.

The Panthers are so bad it's comical.

Keep shooting threes, ... it's been effective so far.

Hate to sound hypocritcal, but how can you blame Jeter when his players are not helping him out??? Seems like they are letting HIM down more than anything...

key stats of first half -Milwaukee 9-31 FG Depaul 19-38 FG, 26-12 paint pts for depaul, 26-18 reb for De Paul,not a good 1st half

need better shots, your shooting 9-31 in the first half,,,coming out soft in the 1st half seems to be a trend this season with this team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast