Thread: Chances of winning the conference tournament?

Chances of winning the conference tournament?

What do you think? Milwaukee would have to go through likely UIC, Butler, Valpo, then Cleveland State in Cleveland to win the conference title. Is this doable?

The first two are certainly doable. Would the Valpo game then be at Valpo? They are a tough team to beat at home, but they can be had. Cleveland State at their place would be a great matchup. If they are clicking on all cylinders, Meier & Williams get their 3pts rhythm early and Allen stays out of foul trouble, they have just as good of shot as anybody.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

They defiantly should beat UIC. Butler will be tough but I believe that is a game they should win. Playing against Valparaiso at there place would be very tough. Even though they already beat them there once, the atmosphere will be completely different, and it will be Milwaukee's 4th game in 7 days and 2nd in 2 days. The seniors would really have to step up in that one. Then whoever they play in the championship, (hopefully green bay or Youngstown although highly doubtful) will be another tough game. Will it be a tough journey? Yes. But it is one that I believe can and WILL result in a ticket to the big dance. GO PANTHERS!!

I think we can.

Really I think anyone but the bottom 3 have a chance.

There is no dominant team and the tourney is more wide open then I can remember.

I expect us to make it to Valpo in the semi's at minimum.

Wide open tourney this year. I agree with IWB, in order to win it all Meier has to be hot from 3 land. Get hot at the right time and anything can happen.