Thread: Wish College Hoops 2k13 existed?

Wish College Hoops 2k13 existed?

Link: Raider fan builds the roster

This is for College Hoops 2k8 on the Xbox 360, the last great college basketball game (EA Sports sucks at basketball).

Just follow along. Some edits need to be made; I just switched Jordan Aaron in for Shaq Boga and Q out for Bobo. You can edit the attributes and stuff, I worked hard but I still seem to overrate guys haha. I find the best way is to kill their consistency rating, which is pretty much how it is in real life.

I'm playing right now against GB and it's a blast. The guy who did it also updated uniforms to give us Greys instead of white. They look badass.

I love this game I got the last copy in Illinois. They no longer create the game I too have it for xbox. How can I get the updated roster though?

I was a NCAA Basketball 2010 fan for the PS3. I miss that game big time. I remember I played Jimmy once in College Hoops 2K8 I think in Fargo, and I got absolutely stomped haha.

Haha oh my god we did play that in Fargo. Man I forgot about that.

NCAA 10 is a great game if you like presentation and style over gameplay. 2k stomps EA in gameplay, which is why I keep playing that.