Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buzz's two-step, etc

Buzz's two-step, etc

Loved it, especially the reaction of the WVU students. That said, the drawback is that it was the focus of the reporting and not the win with suspended players. WVU students Are probably just upset b/c they are WVU students and that ND students mocked them this week by singing Country Roads. Maybe we can get ND students to sing it while Buzz dances?

Also, anyone else getting sick of the stories focusing on the loss by the other team, not the MU win? Last week it was UConn losing a game they needed. This week it's WVU losing a bubble game instead of MU winning.

Will be in NYC for the BET and would love to see WVU exit on Tuesday. Awful fans. Last year in NYC, we had a bunch of WVU fans who were the most obnoxious jackholes ever behind us during our game against WVU. They were complete jagoffs while WVU led but ran as soon as we took control in the last two minutes. Mrs. Gato (iirc) with the line of the tournament with "alcohol and inbreeding make a bad combination"
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I agree, I pointed out in the other thread that this game was a lose/lose in a way for MU... So will Cincy unfortunately. That being said, I thought Buzz' dance looked good, I'm no two step professional, but the man looked like he can move.

Also it makes me sad to see everyone get on Buzz, I think he brings a little energy, excitement, and something a little different to the game, he is a personality, and with everyone critiquing him and other personalities it takes the fun out of it... I was laughing my butt off... As was my girlfriend who is from South Africa and doesn't know a darn thing about Buzz or the game...she just watches to keep me happy, but she even said, "wow, I love Buzz! He is a little different, but it's really hard not to like him, he has genuine passion"

Let them keep talking about everyone else, MU will continue to play hard and win. Buzz's dance was funny, no obscene gestures and relatively short. Remember there are many pleather wearing Loiusville fans that will go to their graves saying Mike Deane was flipping them off.

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

When MU beats the rodents in Madison in 2 years, Buzz should "Jump Around". Just sayin...
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

That is after he pays the rodent royalty fees. They are the only ones allowed to do it right?

NAtionally, there is a backlash about Buzz...no one thinks bad of him for his two step. Only people upset are a bunch of goofs from West Virginia and a bunch of self righteous MU fans (and Badger fans, of course). Reading the various posts around the internet, it also seems WVU fans are pretty well disliked by all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    NAtionally, there is a backlash about Buzz...no one thinks bad of him for his two step. Only people upset are a bunch of goofs from West Virginia and a bunch of self righteous MU fans (and Badger fans, of course). Reading the various posts around the internet, it also seems WVU fans are pretty well disliked by all.
    I love Buzz. However, I do think it reflected bad on MU. Especially in light of the fact that he disciplined some players for "undisclosed" team rules. I don't know what the team rules are, but do they apply to Buzz? Nothing wrong with being emotional, but he has to be a little more respectful about it. This is becoming somewhat of a trend. Going back to some of the instantaneous post game issues in the past, such as blowing up at Jimmy Mac a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I love Buzz. However, I do think it reflected bad on MU. Especially in light of the fact that he disciplined some players for "undisclosed" team rules. I don't know what the team rules are, but do they apply to Buzz? Nothing wrong with being emotional, but he has to be a little more respectful about it. This is becoming somewhat of a trend. Going back to some of the instantaneous post game issues in the past, such as blowing up at Jimmy Mac a few years back.
    Seriously? Guess my take is 100% opposite of yours. Difficult game under strange circumstances. He danced for 10 seconds. So what? Really, calling it disrespectful? He was having fun. He wasn't taunting. He wasn't doing anything degrading.

And a trend? WOW, really a hardline take. This is similar to the Jimmy Mac interview in your viewpoint? Really?

I loved it. Just got done with an embrace with Jae. Pumped. Hears a song he likes and does a little two step. Nothing more than that. I can understand a WV fan being upset. Really don't get your take or that of any other MU fan being critical. Really don't understand that point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Seriously? Guess my take is 100% opposite of yours. Difficult game under strange circumstances. He danced for 10 seconds. So what? Really, calling it disrespectful? He was having fun. He wasn't taunting. He wasn't doing anything degrading.

And a trend? WOW, really a hardline take. This is similar to the Jimmy Mac interview in your viewpoint? Really?

I loved it. Just got done with an embrace with Jae. Pumped. Hears a song he likes and does a little two step. Nothing more than that. I can understand a WV fan being upset. Really don't get your take or that of any other MU fan being critical. Really don't understand that point of view.
    Not saying they are similar, just saying that Buzz is very emotional after wins. Maybe needs to take a deep breath and think about political correctness for 30 seconds before doing anything after a game. If another coach did that on our floor you would be upset, and we would have a huge thread about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast