Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs UMBC Game thread -

MU vs UMBC Game thread -

Anyone out there? Vander in street clothes, Brett Roseboro in starting lineup for UMBC.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Starting 5 for MU - Junior Cadougan, Chris Otule, Trent Lockett, Juan Anderson, Jamil Wilson

Roseboro obviously put on a lot of muscle since his stint at MU, but he can't handle Otule. I was watching him grab, hold, wrap his arms around Otule, and ref was watching it too. No question that Otule will out-muscle him

Nice 10 footer by Jamil Wilson, no question that MU's success this season will have a lot to do with his mid-range play.

Game trends....by staff stat distribution

20:00-15:46
    Rebounds: MU 3 (7-4)
    Fouls: MU 1 (2-3)
    Assists: UMBC 1 (1-2)
    Turnovers: UMBC 1 (1-0)
    Blocks: MU 1 (1-0)
    Steals: Even (0-0)

MU +1

Majority lineup - J Wilson, Anderson, Otule, Cadougan, Lockett

I am here, Roseboro with two quick ones... Excited to see Ferguson some more tonight, I'm thinking he has some potential with time.

Jim I think you and I might be the only ones here, ghost town...

Game trends....by staff stat distribution

15:46-10:35
    Rebounds: MU 1 (4-3)
    Fouls: MU 1 (0-1)
    Assists: MU 4 (5-1)
    Turnovers: MU 2 (0-2)
    Blocks: Even (0-0)
    Steals: MU 2 (2-0)

MU +18

Majority lineup - Ferguson, D Wilson, Thomas, Gardner Taylor

Buzz4Prez - I agree, it amazes me the physical transformation he has gone through from this summer until now. Ferguson looks like a completely different person. Added a lot of muscle and a lot of confidence. It happens with some of these guys, never lift weights because they don't need to, bigger and stronger than everyone, but once they get to this level and lift weights, condition and eat right, you see immediate results.

I'd really like to see us play better against the cupcakes then we have so far this year......pretty poor first half

Steve Taylor likes that top of the key jumper.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast