Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12.1 Northern Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    Yeah I texted him yesterday and he didn't get back to me until about 15 minutes ago. Did my tweet beat your forum post?
    My tweet from the KlotscheKrazies twitter beat your twitter post by about 2 minutes.

Milwaukee 64
    Northern Iowa 72

MVP will be Paris Gulley. I think his presence on the floor will alleviate a lot of the pressure JO is seeing.

-Haarsma and Bobo need to stay out of foul trouble. We NEED our best players to be on the floor as much as possible to stay in this game
    -We need to play better defense, much better defense. I think if my first key is satisfied plus the addition of Paris our defense should be noticeably better.
    -limit turnovers

WAR PANTHERS!!!!

To add on to the above, post presence and shot selection. I'm all for taking the open 3 when its there, but we are chucking it up there too many times. Part of the reason for this is our post presence hasn't established itself as a reliable threat. Again, the lack of a slasher expedites this problem. Barring the establishment of someone who can score consistently in the post, we're going to see this live by the 3, die by the 3 gameplan continue. Gulley's mid-range game was better tonight than last year, and I hope that continues, but even he's going to have his off nights.
    @KyRawling

Holy **** thepantherfan was only a Milwaukee three away from being perfect.

Thats kinda impressive. Pantherdamus
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

The radio guys said the Panthers played much better.

Can someone tell me what is up with Haarsma this season? Doesn't get many shots.

I couldn't tell you. I know nothing beyond the fact that he got himself benched against UALR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123