Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12.1 Northern Iowa

*Perimeter
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

Man. Not having autocorrect turned on on my iphone is weird. I never realized how many little errors i make because of my big clunky fingers. Haha

This is a big game. I hope Kyle Kelm sees it for what it is: the place where he suffered his shoulder injury and things went awry last year. He hasn't been the same since. Let's hope he comes full circle on Saturday.

Spirit of Bruce said he hopes its like the movie Days of Thunder. I feel bad saying anyone should be like Tom Cruise but Dang it all to heck I hope Kelm is like Tom Cruise on saturday and tears it up. It was a great comparison though.

I also hope that I can find a way to watch the game. Turns out my uncle doesnt have ESPN Full Court so I have to check if its playing on any other channels or if I can find a stream of it online or something. If anyone knows a way let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lutzow10 View Post
    Spirit of Bruce said he hopes its like the movie Days of Thunder. I feel bad saying anyone should be like Tom Cruise but Dang it all to heck I hope Kelm is like Tom Cruise on saturday and tears it up. It was a great comparison though.

I also hope that I can find a way to watch the game. Turns out my uncle doesnt have ESPN Full Court so I have to check if its playing on any other channels or if I can find a stream of it online or something. If anyone knows a way let me know.
    It'll be streaming on ESPN3 online.

He wouldn't be like Cruise, he would be like Cole Trickle.

It's cool that we're getting an ESPN 3 broadcast. Doesn't seem to me that happens all that much, but then again I rarely have to watch a game outside whatever arena we're playing in.

It's a good thing.

You know something I realized just now? We recruit a ton against UNI. Just the players they've had recently: all the Koch brothers, Chip Rank, Ali Faroukmanesh, Wes Washpun, the list goes on.

Talked to Paris this morning. I asked him if he'll be able to play tonight and he said yes. We'll see how much Jeter plays him.

Yeah I texted him yesterday and he didn't get back to me until about 15 minutes ago. Did my tweet beat your forum post?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast