Thread: Student Section

Student Section

I came upon this video of this man dancing at a Celtics game to Livin' on a Prayer and I think that we need to go as crazy as this guy does when songs come on during the game.

Hilarious video! We have a guy like that. Tyrunner! lol Although he's not as wound up this year as he was at the Cell in years past, he's quite entertaining when he wants to be!

Haha...thanks for the flattery, Mayor True, I've been like this (though not that extreme) for many games. It's fun, knowing I got that rep now.

Oh, you definitely do! You even have street cred with the spirit squad and the dance team, haha.

I love that the camera guy left the camera on him the whole time. A lot of times when you have somebody dancing and being funny like that they will leave the camera on him for a little bit then move on to more peole. I wonder If he goes to a lot of games and they already knew he was a really funny so the kept it on him.
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun