Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.25 Rider

11.25 Rider

Do I dare even try and predict this one?

All right, let's get your predictions:

Score
    Panther MVP
    3 Keys to the Game

Going into this week, i honestly expected 3 wins on this road trip, now it might be 3 losses.

It's pretty simple, who is gonna step up offensively besides Aaron and Harris ?

and is anybody gonna do any post work ?

I'm gonna pick Rider to win 75 to 67, and I hope I am wrong !

61-60 Milwaukee
    Panther MVP: Ryan Haggerty

Keys:

- Don't watch Jay O. They need to make sure they aren't standing around waiting for Jordan to do something.
    - Pound the glass. Jacksonville had no answer for the zone defense, but Milwaukee couldn't make them pay for it by letting them get offensive rebounds galore.
    - Protect the ball. It's one thing to commit 20 turnovers when you're running the fast break offense, but because Milwaukee was being pressed, they never started running and gunning it. Fewer possessions leads to turnovers having a higher value. They need to protect that ball, don't be sloppy.

Milwaukee 77, Rider 54.

Milwaukee MVP: Kyle Kelm

1) Shoot 3's at a high percentage

2) Make free throws at least 75%

3) play tough smart defense

-Easy win for Panthers

Rider 68 Milwaukee 60

MVP: Chad Knodl (his comments)

keys: 1) stay out of foul trouble

2) need consistent mix of 3's and in the paint points

3) hate to say it, but Jeter needs a full 40min game plan

Hate to say it but we are gonna lose. NO way you beat Rider who i feel is better than Jax after losing to UALR and JAX. I dont know how you beat Davidson then this happens.

Rider 67, Milwaukee 60

MVP: Bobo

Keys: Bench players need to step up. Do Evan Richard and Co. even have a pulse?

If we lose this game in the same fashion as the last 2, Haarsma needs to throw Jeter's passport in the ocean. This is the most I've been embarassed in my time at Milwaukee by this basketball program.

Quote Originally Posted by Delux269 View Post
    Milwaukee 77, Rider 54.

Milwaukee MVP: Kyle Kelm

1) Shoot 3's at a high percentage

2) Make free throws at least 75%

3) play tough smart defense

-Easy win for Panthers
    Have you even been following the team? Are you being totally sarcastic? Or are you clinically insane?

Let me save everyone some typing later. "These refs suck! They are f'ing us over again!"
    There. That settles that.

Quote Originally Posted by RockTheCell View Post
    Have you even been following the team? Are you being totally sarcastic? Or are you clinically insane?
    And so it begins! another day/night full of ^^^^ ranting at the Black and Gold Household on the Eastside

And we're on the air with Milwaukee's original J.O., Bill Johnson.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast