Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.25 Rider

Panthers defense this year is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    Just because they're trying to mold him into a post player doesn't mean that you take away his outside shooting completely to do so.

Panoske was a 46% three-point shooter in high school.

Your argument is invalid here. This isn't the team's problem. It's lack of motivation, sloppy defense, and a cancerous culture.
    My argument here is that he has enough size to where he should be taking a better percentage shot. I realize he can shoot the three, but not ONCE has he shown me a good inside presence, which is obviously something the team needs.

Quote Originally Posted by DKelly28 View Post
    Panthers defense this year is awful.
    I'm going to have to disagree. I can't imagine what things would be like if their defense was as decent as it has been this year. Their defense has definitely stepped up. The Davidson game is a tribute to that. I think it has more to do with not getting rebounds.

Well, Evan has a pulse. Who else is going to step up in the 2nd half?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    My argument here is that he has enough size to where he should be taking a better percentage shot. I realize he can shoot the three, but not ONCE has he shown me a good inside presence, which is obviously something the team needs.
    Right, but when you're open for the three and you can shoot it, you take it.

Just approved a few more users

Hoops for Hope is going to be an infamous tournament for Milwaukee fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    Hoops for Hope is going to be an infamous tournament for Milwaukee fans.
    Yes, this is turning into an embarassing disaster.

The real problem here is what Brandon has said for awhile - this is a team that relies a lot on jump shooting, and they've been cold since Monday.

I know fouls aren't necessarily good but I like that Panoske fouled - he's gotta get assertive.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast