Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 11.24 Jacksonville

I would love to try and get my hands on some video.

I think the biggest problem here is there is a lack of motivation and a ho-hum culture surrounding hoops. It's time for some players to stop acting like primadonnas and start caring. Caring so much until it hurts.

I'm gonna step away from this for a few hours, come back and write something. See you all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    I think the biggest problem here is there is a lack of motivation and a ho-hum culture surrounding hoops. It's time for some players to stop acting like primadonnas and start caring. Caring so much until it hurts.
    +1000 need someone or something to kickstart this team and give them reason to fight, whether it be Jeter and the coaching staff finally tackling the problem, PG coming back and forcing his work ethic on the others, or something else. Its getting ridiculous to try to support this team when there are maybe 2 people on the court who are genuinely fighting for the team and the jersey

Also, HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A LAY-UP?! If they made even half of those missed 1st half lay-ups, it would have been a different game...

Its an early season, if anyone should be embarrassed that would be Davidson lol

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Spallone View Post
    Its an early season, if anyone should be embarrassed that would be Davidson lol
    Hahaha. Yeah. Poor Davidson. With how bad the last two games have been it had almost made me forget we beat them. They have to be banging their heads on the wall for losing to us.

Honestly I had to turn off the game after the first 30 minutes. I almost broke my phone from throwing it at the wall on one of those first half lay ups. I dont know what to think at this point.
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

I felt triumphant seven days ago. Today I feel embarrassed. What's it going to take for these Milwaukee Panthers to finally make a commitment and play with consistency?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819