Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: 11.24 Jacksonville

I want to be sick ... Bill sounds like hes gonna run out on the court and assault the officials

This is an absolute joke. The officials have no control on this game. They are calling an absolutely garbage game.

Again, like Carrera from South Carolina, the Panthers absolutely fail to bring a player with four fouls out of the game by getting him fouled out.

Just a joke. But O'Connor and Johnson's call is really making me wonder if this game was decided before the game.

We may need to bring brown paper bags to Iowa next Saturday to put over our heads.

I think its safe to say that Milwaukee is the worst team in the Horizon League right now.

Quote Originally Posted by royalty414 View Post
    We may need to bring brown paper bags to Iowa next Saturday to put over our heads.
    Or vomit in if the team plays like they did in UALR and the first 30 or so minutes today

Ha I don't think we'll go that far, but the team needs a wake-up call in a big way.

I'm kind of starting to kick myself for committing to these road trips. It's going to be an awful year.

Hard to know what to make of it without video. Improved 2nd half and it sounds like we got hosed from Bill Johnson. But that shouldn't surprise anyone, that's the way he calls every game. I hate that there's no video (yet anyway) to judge for myself. Regardless, don't put it in the refs' hands. UALR wasn't a wake up, maybe the 1st half here was.
    @KyRawling

First job of Mr. Paul Plinske. Find us a new coach. This program should never lose to the likes UALR or Jacksonville, much less back to back. I apologize to anyone here who may think my expectations are too high...

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast