Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expansion...ACC is no more according to this site.

Regardless how this all turns out, this seems to be the big blowup everyone has been waiting for over the past few years. We will see if we are left standing or curled up in the fetal position....

Yea, concerned that the ACC and BEast football schools merge, leaving the bball only schools on the outside.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

There is value with the BE BB only schools. I'm wondering how the BE Commissioner is feeling these days and if he had a Plan B and Plan C?

This would actually be the best possible situation for the Big East... I would think a re-branding would be in order though. Hopefully some folks have already began speaking about this possibility. There will be some pretty good basketball programs left out in the cold no matter what happens. I just don't see a scenerio where Duke, Louisville, UCONN and Memphis all make it to a power conference. Figuring some of them miss out we need to take the remaining basketball only schools and try to join with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12