Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunt is pissing me off

Hunt is pissing me off

I'm slightly drunk after a night drinking my sorrows away with fellow MU fans on the beach (I'm partially rubbing that in to you all back in Milwaukee ), but I just got back and read Hunt's column from the game. This comment just had me pull my hair out (referencing Clarke):

"The guy is an above-average college shooter"

Anybody who follows college basketball knows Clarke is one of the best shooters in college hoops (which is indisputable). And Hunt says he's only "above-average"? No idea why something so minor pisses me off so royally, but just wondered if anybody else read the article and thought the same thing?

I'm amused by our manic relationship with Hunt. Hate, love, hate, love...it's a vicious circle. Having Michael Hunt as the Marquette beat reporter is like dating a crazy chick. When it's good, it's great, when it's bad, it's awful, but for damn sure it's never boring.

Great post 77
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I'm amused by our manic relationship with Hunt. Hate, love, hate, love...it's a vicious circle. Having Michael Hunt as the Marquette beat reporter is like dating a crazy chick. When it's good, it's great, when it's bad, it's awful, but for damn sure it's never boring.
    so does that make Enlund like dating long distance? Boring, never see them, and hate every minute of it

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    so does that make Enlund like dating long distance? Boring, never see them, and hate every minute of it
    Relieved when the half-hearted relationship sort of just fizzles and dies...

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    Enlund probably makes a mean casserole.

Haha, very true Brew and bleed!!

Regardless of how good of a shooter Clarke is, it was a miracle circus shot. But I just hate that he gives false information.

Quote Originally Posted by GOMU1104 View Post
    It is factual. But, as a beat writer, he is not very "family-friendly".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast