Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11.19 ualr

11.19 ualr

Milwaukee Panthers @ UALR Trojans
    Monday, November 19, 7pm
    Little Rock, Arkansas

Possible trap game. Played them last year and they fought us for 40 minutes. It was a back and forth game. Very sloppy and points were tough to come by. No doubt that we're much better offensively so far and our defense is arguably better too. Not saying it will be a cake walk by any means, but if we play the way we did yesterday, we should take care of business and come out of it 3-1.

UALR offers a monthly membership on their site to watch the game on their online feed. Maybe we can make plans to watch it somewhere? Just a thought.

I don't think the Panthers think they are that good to be in trap games.

I don't get the trap part either. Trap games are in between two big games. I don't see either of the games in Puerto Vallarta as "big" games.

I'll be having the game on my TV (computer is hooked up to TV) at home in West Allis if anyone would like to come over and watch the game tonight.

Whos some key players for their team Jimmy? ANy predictions for them pre season polls for their conference?

The big Englishman Neighbour is an outside shooter, kind of like JJ Panoske is at this moment. And by judging JJ's playing time in that set, you can guess how much Neighbour would get with us.

This should be a victory.

What the hell just happened?

Bobo was in foul trouble. When he did play, he played bad.

Haarsma might be hurt.

J Aaron can't do it all.

Panthers missed Gulley for the first time this season. Way to many turnover for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by royalty414 View Post
    Haarsma is NOT hurt
    I'm glad he is not hurt, but what happened that he wasn't playing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast