Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Southeastern Louisiana - Game thread

MU vs Southeastern Louisiana - Game thread

Anyone out there?

Some early thoughts.....

On opposite end of court - TV have an angle or replay of what happened to Trent? Eye, nose? Blood?

Interesting that the full court pressure included Juan Anderson in the middle of the court pressuring the PG. Juan is so freaking ling he was giving the guy fits. Hard to get around him, and Juan's athleticism allows him to guard at the top of the key. This kid is just starting to figure it out, could turn out to be the ultimate 6th man.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

You knew after MU had issues on the glass against Colgate that they would come out battling for the rebounds, after 5 minutes MU up in rebounds 6-3

Never expected Jamal Ferguson to get in this early in the game, Trent must have been hit pretty good.

2nd game in a row that SAs have presented the ticket holder of the game. I really do like it, but wonder....

Looked like Trent just got hit in the face.

I like Juan knocking down that 3 pointer at the top of the key.

Two games in a row that Juan hit from there.

No question that there has been an obvious physical development in Jamal Ferguson from the time he arrived on campus until now. Much bigger.

Not to belittle a small school, as these guys have low budgets, but Southeastern's jerseys look like the numbers were ironed on.

I don't know if anyone has any interest in following this type of stat, but everytime they come around with media sheets I like to compare the stat line in segments. If there is interest in it I will continue.....

20:00-15:04

Rebounds - Marquette +3
    Points - Marquette + 4
    Assists - Marquette +1
    Turnovers: Even - 1
    Blocks - Even - 0
    Steals - Even - 0
    Marquette +8

15:04- 11:30

Rebounds - Marquette +4
    Points - Marquette + 6
    Assists - Marquette +3
    Turnovers: Marquette +2 (1-3)
    Blocks - Even - 0
    Steals - Marquette - 1
    Marquette +16
    MU +24 on the game

Jamil must be setting a trend, Steve Taylor hits a three and gives the 'Hang Loose' hand gesture

Saz's trivia -

2007 Maui Invite, who did MU face in title game?

A) Chaminade
    B) Arizona State
    C) Duke
    D) Oklahoma State

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast