Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commitment Week

Commitment Week

LOI's are supposed to come in Nov14-21. Who is going to sign with us this week and who is going to sit on the sidelines waiting for Larry Williams to figure it out? Any insight IWB?

I assume this is what you meant, but it's signing week, not commitment week. Commitments can happen at anytime. Sorry, pet peeve so I had to speak up! :-)

I have been trying to get some answers and have not gotten any straight answers.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    I assume this is what you meant, but it's signing week, not commitment week. Commitments can happen at anytime. Sorry, pet peeve so I had to speak up! :-)
    I said "sign" I think. Now I feel like Im back on marquettehoops.com

You said sign, but the title of the thread is where you said commitment
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The signing window is that big - for some reason I thought it was one day. That makes for a nervous week - don't need any holiday surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    The signing window is that big - for some reason I thought it was one day. That makes for a nervous week - don't need any holiday surprises.
    I believe MU has announced (through twitter) that everyone has signed something...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I believe MU has announced (through twitter) that everyone has signed something...
    Whoops - didn't know that - thanks.

What is the URL fot that twitter page. I find several, but none with signing info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast