Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JOJO commits

And I am not here to get in a scuffle, just wanted some feedback didn't need everyone attacking me. Although, I do agree I should have been more specific and used some more Punctuation. I'll remove myself from this thread so I don't get to heated and "Unprofessional" have a great day everyone!

I majored in broadcast communications. I meant it as a piece of honest advice, not to be an ass. If you are writing professionally -- and even if you are on the broadcasting side you will have to write professionally -- you need to be more mindful of using proper grammar.

As far as any misunderstanding from your original post, if I didn't get it, it's because it wasn't conveyed clearly. That's also something you'll want to work on going forward. Best of luck to you.

I appreciate that I got a bit to defensive and took it as an attack but are you in the industry still? And thanks I sure will

I'm not in the industry anymore. I worked at a few news stations in Milwaukee and fell backwards into a completely different career field that I love and will never look back.

Oh congats then man, I am graduating high school early NW Suburbs of Chicago. And attending the Illinois Center For Broadcasting doing a couple of internships but, mainly covering UW Milwaukee basketball. And a Marquette game on the 22nd vs LSU. But, I hope all continues well for you man God Bless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12