Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MU WVU Pre-game

Best part of the victory? Seeing Buzz Williams high-fiving Larry Williams, the new A.D., after the game.

No question Mark, that caught my eye too. I have been critical of Larry as of late, so that was awesome to see.

As far as Crean goes, I understand the rough sediment, but believe me when I say that he follows MU as much as most die hard fans do. The guy loves MU.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    No question Mark, that caught my eye too. I have been critical of Larry as of late, so that was awesome to see.

As far as Crean goes, I understand the rough sediment, but believe me when I say that he follows MU as much as most die hard fans do. The guy loves MU.
    I hope we get Indiana in the second round of the NCAA's so we can kick his tan ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I hope we get Indiana in the second round of the NCAA's so we can kick his tan ass.
    I actually hope this is not a possibility, at least in the 2nd round.

Yeah, his daughter is much darker skinned than he is, and I remember when she was in 4th grade and came home from school asking him if he went to tanning booths.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I actually hope this is not a possibility, at least in the 2nd round.
    This bracket has MU vs Indiana in second round
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

I really don't want to face Crean in the 2nd round... Or later for that matter... That being said, if we are ever going to do it now is the time, they are only getting better... Might as well catch Zeller his freshman year, because he is only going to get better and better... Indiana will be scary down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    I really don't want to face Crean in the 2nd round... Or later for that matter... That being said, if we are ever going to do it now is the time, they are only getting better... Might as well catch Zeller his freshman year, because he is only going to get better and better... Indiana will be scary down the road.
    I wouldn't mind taking out both Indiana and Wisconsin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123