Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MU WVU Pre-game

MU WVU Pre-game

MU vs WVU pregame story is up....

#10 Marquette @ West Virginia

Any predictions? I say MU 81, WVU 73
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    MU vs WVU pregame story is up....

#10 Marquette @ West Virginia

Any predictions? I say MU 81, WVU 73
    Hope you are right. I see a WVU victory tonight though. They need it, it's at home, Huggy hates MU, etc.

I will go with an MU win.

MU wins 85 to 69. I think MU gets on them and doesn't let up. WVU is off and Jones is trying to win the POY and tries to do too much and if backfires.

I have had a bad feeling about this one for awhile now, MU has never won in Morgantown since joining the BE, Huggy Bear and crew are going to be in a real bad mood after getting embarrassed at ND, and MU isn't great at starting games out strong. If MU could start out fast and get a good lead then I think they could get WVU to give up, however I don't see us doing that especially on the road.

I think we are a better team, but I think their backs are against the wall and this is a perfect recipe for a road loss. That being said, if we can come out fast we might be able to hold them off. Overall my prediction is 2-1 in the final three games. I think we will drop one somewhere in Cincy, WVU, and G'town.

MU is the better team. I think they take control early, after withstanding a WVU emotion burst to start the game. Win by about 12-15. 84-69 is what I will go with.

Signs point to a big win for WVU, but knock on wood, I'm starting to believe this MU team is special. MU 77 WVU 71.

Some players have apparently violated team rules, at least according to Mac's Twitter.

Players will sit because of it ... NOT GOOD.

Damn, DJO, Junior and Vander out the 1st half, Mayo out the 2nd.

That's twice for DJO and Junior.
    Last edited by MUMac; 02-24-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Credit Buzz for sticking to his principles. New A.D. and President should take note.

How stupid could they be? DJO is a senior and JR is an upperclassman. To break team rules again doesn't speak well of them. Don't know what they did but hey should know better.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast