Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Embiid to announce decision....

Joel Embiid to announce decision....

Joel Embiid will meet with each school before announcing his decision on Nov 15 per Evan Daniels of Scout.com

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1237434.html
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

JayhawkSlant ‏@JayhawkSlant
    Plans have changed for 4 star big man Joel Embiid. Kansas, Texas and Florida will visit Embiid at The Rock School today. #kubball

Should we be reading anything into this? Earlier story said he was going to cut out two suitors... we are not one of the 3 listed visiting today per JayhawnSlant.

I don't know if that is the case but if so I'd rather find out now than later.

Those schools are seeing him today. Marquette is departing for the Carrier Classic in about an hour. Buzz and Autry will be in to see him tomorrow or Saturday.

He will make his decision on Nov. 15th.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I like the idea we get a solo pitch to him after the others have had their last chance. Kinda like having the last official visit be with us.

Go get 'em Buzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Those schools are seeing him today. Marquette is departing for the Carrier Classic in about an hour. Buzz and Autry will be in to see him tomorrow or Saturday.

He will make his decision on Nov. 15th.
    oh well... would have been nice.

Joel Hans Embiid ‏@jojo_embiid
    Finally down to 3 Florida, kansas and Texas

wooow

really, really did not see us missing out on even making the final 3

given the effort shown by Buzz (stated by Jim it might have been the hardest he's ever recruited someone) this has got to be very, very hard to swallow

I hope the positive class already in tow doesn't have him questioning whether or not he's "hit a ceiling here" like Crean thought with Shumpert

Good luck to him. Marquette is not an easy school to recruit to, especially when you are going against the likes of Florida, Kansas and Texas.

Thanks a lot, @PaintTouches.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast