Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11.17 - Davidson

I hope there is a huge walk up crowd on Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I hope there is a huge walk up crowd on Saturday night.
    I second that. The only problem is that the Bucks are on a roll and host the Hornets tomorrow night at 7:30. The Bucks deserve a big crowd for once, so I'm not too mad if that's how it plays out. I still expect the Klotsche to be 80-90% full. Maybe wishful thinking, but we'll see.

The Bucks franchise can enjoy their farce of a run for now. But when the going gets tough, they're going to fade as they always do. I'm not interested in NBA games in November when most players on the floor are going half-speed to pace themselves for the playoffs. The college game is better, more fun, and I hope people understand that. Davidson is a great game to have.

Great win for the Panthers!! This will shut-up the Jeter haters for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Great win for the Panthers!! This will shut-up the Jeter haters for now.
    Give Jeter credit. He called a very good defensive game last night. Basically eliminated their perimeter shooting and dared Davidson to beat him inside.

Do the Panthers win this game if it's at the Cell?

Doubtfully. Wouldn't have had the student crowd we had last night, for sure.

Last night's game was a referendum in the absolute positive for a new arena on campus at UWM. The Panthers played beautifully, and Davidson obviously struggled to cope with the loud atmosphere. If this is what the crowd is like all season, teams are going to have to play very well to come out with a victory.

Big time victory for the Panthers. Very happy to see that the Klotsche Center is working out as a big-time home court advantage for Jeter's crew. It was LOUD last night on the video feed.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12