Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayo article

Mayo article

JS story is up, although IWB had it on the Insider board days ago.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/177389121.html

Well...yesterday morning.... Just seems like days ago.

I've only been freaking out for, like, 36 hours? Wow, it does feel like days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamostradamus View Post
    I've only been freaking out for, like, 36 hours? Wow, it does feel like days.
    Maybe the mayor put some LSD in your drink at his wedding ?
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Well...yesterday morning.... Just seems like days ago.
    Or maybe IWB told Hamostradamus about it days ago but only posted it yesterday morning.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Or maybe IWB told Hamostradamus about it days ago but only posted it yesterday morning.
    This. Premium side is worth it for these little "head's ups."

Jeff Potrykus with interesting comments on Badgernation board about the article. Basically ripping Hunt and MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Jeff Potrykus with interesting comments on Badgernation board about the article. Basically ripping Hunt and MU.
    Saw that. Have to say, in spite of his voluminous MU articles and blogs recently, I.ve really been taken aback by Hunt's comments on Mayo alleged flaws. He really has thrown the kid under the bus. Really have to question that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Saw that. Have to say, in spite of his voluminous MU articles and blogs recently, I.ve really been taken aback by Hunt's comments on Mayo alleged flaws. He really has thrown the kid under the bus. Really have to question that.
    Maybe so, but now I know why I haven't visited that site in ages - lacking in informed opinion over there - they live in a parallel universe. Total tools. Also, Potrykus is an idiot - talk about what is not the "norm" - seems way, way too cozy with the UW fan base to me. Does he wear a UW letter sweater, white pants and saddle shoes while singing the UW fight song with a megaphone from the press box??

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Maybe so, but now I know why I haven't visited that site in ages - lacking in informed opinion over there - they live in a parallel universe. Total tools. Also, Potrykus is an idiot - talk about what is not the "norm" - seems way, way too cozy with the UW fan base to me. Does he wear a UW letter sweater, white pants and saddle shoes while singing the UW fight song with a megaphone from the press box??
    Not defending Potrykus at all. Just surprising remarks from Hunt as the beat writer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast