Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Hizzoner!!!!

Congrats to Hizzoner!!!!

Mayor Beluga tied the knot yesterday, dressed in full kilt and going commando. One of the wedding's nice touches--the Fightin' 218 sat at the table numbered "218". I have never seen the Mayor so emotional-- with the exception of his tearful courtside joy in Minneapolis in 2003. Politician that he is, the cost of the reception was shouldred by the Beluga for Beluga Victory Fund, whatever that is. Congrats Mr. Mayor!!!

We all found out last night who will be wearing the pants in that family! Happy for the mayor and proud to be considered a friend. Congrats! By the way, you are now added to the list, which includes many of us, that have totally overacheived when it comes to picking a mate.
    Last edited by MUAlphaBangura; 11-04-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Got to love a wedding where, as the receptions starts slowing down, they bring out 'za.

Great time, great MU stories flying around, and I managed to keep my eyes from seeing the underside of the mayor's dress.....or, um, kilt.

Funny hearing the family stories about how shocked they all were when Hizzoner said he was bringing a guest to a family dinner - described it as shock & awe.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The Mayor wasn't wearing a garter was he? Was Caribou there to catch it?

Without any inside knowledge, I am going to go out on a ledge here and guess that Hizzoner out kicked his coverage.
    Congrats!!!

Have you seen him?

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Without any inside knowledge, I am going to go out on a ledge here and guess that Hizzoner out kicked his coverage.
    Congrats!!!

Well he is not any better looking in a kilt.
    Congrats Mayor!

Indeed, congrats to the mayor and Liz and big props to the table 218 designation which was well represented. The dum dums were a nice touch as well.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes. Great to see many gold ties. A special shout-out to Pliny the Elder and Pliny the Younger for wearing matching blue, gold and white argyle ties from Loudmouth.com, a fitting tribute to Hizzoner's classy pants.
    Last edited by MayorBeluga; 11-04-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast