Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Hoops Intrasquad scrimmage

Haunted Hoops Intrasquad scrimmage

Here is the stat sheet from the first scrimmage tonight.....

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Here is the stat sheet from scrimmage 2 tonight.....

You had a nice seat in sniffers row.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Zig - you should have said hi - it was good to meet BrewCity77 tonight.

Looks like Vander had himself a night.

How was the event overall? I was going to attend but things got a bit busy and I was never able to make it. I always love attending these events and just seeing how things are going with the team and such.

Would be interesting to meet everyone, perhaps we should have an event of some sort!

Event was excellent. A good, relaxed atmosphere if you aren't as big a fan of the chaos of Madness (personally I like both). Good seeing Jim, and spent a lot of time talking to Joe True. I'll post up some more of the season ticket details and answers to some of the questions people had in a bit.

The team looked solid last night. The guy that really stood out was Vander. His shot has improved. It's still not 100% fluid, but his release is much better. He still struggled at times finishing in traffic, but I really liked that even when a bit out of control, he kept his eyes toward the hoop and wasn't just chucking up for the sake if it. All in all he was very active and the best player out there. Lockett seemed to struggle a bit. I wonder how much of an adjustment this is for him.

All in all a great event that has me looking forward to Nov 9 that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Zig - you should have said hi - it was good to meet BrewCity77 tonight.
    I had 2 little pirates to deal with. Including keeping them off the bench.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Ziggy - Were these the two little pirates you are referring to? I must have been wrong, I thought they were there looking for caribou....

adult-sea-pirate-costume.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast